We are six weeks from the ultimate celebration of 100 years of E Scows! Get ready to race with over 400 of your friends and enjoy some fantastic social events with great company.
To begin planning your Madison experience, look at our Madison Guide. It contains a list of the area’s top restaurant picks and activities. Madison is renowned for its food culture, and some restaurants require advanced bookings of a few weeks.
If you’re not going to be sailing, you can still enjoy watching the racing by renting a pontoon boat and securing a front-row seat.
DAILY PONTOON BOAT RENTAL
An Exciting Opportunity to Watch 100+ E Scows Race from the Best Seats in the House.
- Choose from 8 or 12 Passenger Pontoon Boat
- Boats with Captains Available
- Pick Up at Edgewater or Marshall Park
- Thursday & Friday – $600 per day (without Captain)
- Saturday & Sunday – $750 per daily (without Captain)
- Contact Patrick Heaney 1-920-915-9400 / firstname.lastname@example.org